Thursday, May 29, 2008

Flickr'd

This is me:
So, I finally jumped into Flickring and set up myself a little photostream. Mostly, so I could occasionally post something into the Strobist group pool with the off chance that someone will C&C and help me get better. Actually, I know that in order for me to get better I have to shoot more, but I think the C&C always helps, especially if it is coming from your peers. Ain't social networking grand!

Anyway, here's an old shot that I put in the photostream of Renae.



I hope to keep adding photos from my "archive" as I go, but plan to host mostly new shots. I'd probably post more older ones if I could, but I'm concerned about posting photos of people from whom I've not received consent. Its an ethical drama I'd rather not get involved in.

No comments: